IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is IOBit Security 360 Compatibility Issue?

BrandonWorks

Hi there! Sorry if this is in the wrong section, But I need to know if I'm doing the right thing here.

I have /DEAD SOFTWARE, which I /DEAD a while ago (despite the whole Malware Bytes lawsuit) and I also have Avast5 Free.

I haven't had any problems, but I'm curious if this messes up my chances of getting/finding a virus in my computer. What's your thoughts?

Thanks,

-BrandonWorks

Edit : Fixed. No Issues. MBAM

Hi BrandonWorks

You want to know if you have a compability issue??

And then goes on to say that you do not have a problem??

Why did you then write this???

Please be more specific concerning a possible compability issue, otherwise this is en exercise in futility.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi there! Sorry if this is in the wrong section, But I need to know if I'm doing the right thing here.

I have IOBit Security 360 PRO, which I bought a while ago (despite the whole Malware Bytes lawsuit) and I also have Avast5 Free.

I haven't had any problems, but I'm curious if this messes up my chances of getting/finding a virus in my computer. What's your thoughts?

Thanks,

-BrandonWorks

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Well, Avast5 is supposed to be an all around protection program. IOBit Security isn't really an anti-virus, but more of a "Scan and Delete" type. I know that you shouldn't run more then one anti-virus program, so I was wondering if IOBit Security 360 would interfere.

I have not run into any problems, however Avast5 Prevents Advanced SystemCare from Changing "System Optimization".

Anti-malware

Well, Avast5 is supposed to be an all around protection program. IOBit Security isn't really an anti-virus, but more of a "Scan and Delete" type. I know that you shouldn't run more then one anti-virus program, so I was wondering if IOBit Security 360 would interfere.

IObit Security 360 is not an anti-virus, it is anti-malware and is designed to run alongside your anti-virus.

I have not run into any problems, however Avast5 Prevents Advanced SystemCare from Changing "System Optimization".

I don't use Avast so I don't know for sure but you should be able to allow the changes within Avast.

Maybe another Avast user will drop in and explain how.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived