IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Theme only partially changes - Stays White

ketrout

• 1 month later...

The skin shown in attachment is actually the one called 'wood', in selection list. The one called 'white' is different.

For some reason the complete program is not loading. The upper part including buttons is not displayed, so it is Blank white.

If you select a different skin does the header and bottom portion change?

As to why it does not completely load, someone else will need to help, but it certainly looks like part of the program is missing or corrupted?

Understood.

The skin shown in attachment is actually the one called 'wood', in selection list. The one called 'white' is different.

For some reason the complete program is not loading. The upper part including buttons is not displayed, so it is Blank white.

If you select a different skin does the header and bottom portion change?

As to why it does not completely load, someone else will need to help, but it certainly looks like part of the program is missing or corrupted?

I do understand the skin is called "wood". I did not realize that there is a skin called "white", to that point, yes - the top and bottom do change to the correct skin choice. See attachment.

I just did a uninstall and clean install and ended up with the same results.

No change after clean uninstall and reinstall

Hi ketrout,

Sorry that we could not respond you in time.

Please try a clean uninstall and reinstall.

Clean Uninstall & Install Concept + Screenshots ,

&

Clean Install

Please give feedback here, so if it is not solved, we will try other possibilities.

Cheers.

Did as you instructed and ended with the same results. I am curious about one thing, I am also running version 3 Pro, would this be causing the problem?

I am curious about one thing, I am also running version 3 Pro, would this be causing the problem?

I have both 3-Pro V3.7.3 and 4-beta V1.5 Installed on a W-7 computer, with no problems.

(I've never tried to Run them both at same time). ;-) :grin:

There may be conflects with other versions that I don't know about, though? Such as maybe 4-beta v2.0, which I don't have on that computer.

If there are no conflects and the program was working correctly after first Install,

I would think your problem would have to be a corrupted file or registry entry.

So if re-installing did not fix it, it seems that only leaves the registry, correct?

But how the registry entry could get corrupted I have No idea, Sorry.

Thanks for your input.

I have both 3-Pro V3.7.3 and 4-beta V1.5 Installed on a W-7 computer, with no problems.

(I've never tried to Run them both at same time). ;-) :grin:

There may be conflects with other versions that I don't know about, though? Such as maybe 4-beta v2.0, which I don't have on that computer.

If there are no conflects and the program was working correctly after first Install,

I would think your problem would have to be a corrupted file or registry entry.

So if re-installing did not fix it, it seems that only leaves the registry, correct?

But how the registry entry could get corrupted I have No idea, Sorry.

I am running the 4-beta V2.0, so I am going to try and uninstall (using Revo) and install version 1.5 back on to see what happens.

I might have to try and do a search through the registry to see if I can find the problem.

• 2 months later...

Skins Problem

Hi,

I'm new here and recently installed advanced system care 4 on my pc, works great, but the next day the skins not works anymore... every skin that i changed is white... i tryed to uninstall and reinstall but nothing... someone to help me!! :sad:

All themes are white include default... they only partially change... Where is white there should be 4 animated icons but are white... maybe i don't have a program because there are animated... What programs need asc4 to run correctly? (eg:java, visual c++ 2008...)

Archived