IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advance systemcare- smart defrag

Michelle72

Hello

I installed smart defrag 1.5 and the faring well, but when I go into advance systemcare there "check system", but there are also disk defragmentation and when I run it to see the still many fragments,

How can this be so when I run it from the other program "smart defrag" and says that everything is clean ?

Thanks.

Hi Michelle

It is impossible to run both programs at the same time, so the defragmentation situation cannot be identical.

You should remember that ALL activity on the computer will generate some fragments.

The ASC based one will conform to your settings and only run a defrag if the fragmentation level is above the settings you have chosen - as I remember the default one is 5%. If you click "problems" there it will tell you how many fragments you have at that moment.

You can also choose ASC and have it use the stand-alone SD you recently installed - in the settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello

I installed smart defrag 1.5 and the faring well, but when I go into advance systemcare there "check system", but there are also disk defragmentation and when I run it to see the still many fragments,

How can this be so when I run it from the other program "smart defrag" and says that everything is clean ?

Thanks.

Hi Michelle

It is impossible to run both programs at the same time, so the defragmentation situation cannot be identical.

You should remember that ALL activity on the computer will generate some fragments.

The ASC based one will conform to your settings and only run a defrag if the fragmentation level is above the settings you have chosen - as I remember the default one is 5%. If you click "problems" there it will tell you how many fragments you have at that moment.

You can also choose ASC and have it use the stand-alone SD you recently installed - in the settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

I´m sorry but i dont understand,

I not running at the same time, the first take my smart defrag, and after the run with the ASC, sometimes I do the opposite, I usually restart my computer and when I start the ASC-defrag atfer , there is a lot anyway, What I wonder, is why it appears in the ASC-defrag to defragment

but when i open application i have installed so there is nothing to defragment ?:|

Also another question,

When I updated to smart defrag 2, how can I get it in Swedish?

I have been looking in the forums, find no language file in Swedish, hope it's okay to my question here;

I tried to copy the file from asc program Swedish but it does not work

hug

Hi Michelle

Precisely - you cannot run it at the same time, so the situations will be different, but if you run the other application a second or two later it may not generate any fragments or so few that it will advocate that you do nothing. The picture may show more unmovoable blocks though.

Please read Usage of IObit Products and Thinking about defragmentation

Cheers

solbjerg

I´m sorry but i dont understand,

I not running at the same time, the first take my smart defrag, and after the run with the ASC, sometimes I do the opposite, I usually restart my computer and when I start the ASC-defrag atfer , there is a lot anyway, What I wonder, is why it appears in the ASC-defrag to defragment

but when i open application i have installed so there is nothing to defragment ?:|

Hi Michelle

Actually this particular question ought to have been placed in the SmartDefrag section, but anyway - it seems that no Swedish language file has been made yet for SD2, so you could do that yourself (looks like it - by your command of the English language :-) ). It is not a very big job :-)

The language option in SD2 has just come with a new version in beta 2

Cheers

solbjerg

Also another question,

When I updated to smart defrag 2, how can I get it in Swedish?

I have been looking in the forums, find no language file in Swedish, hope it's okay to my question here;

I tried to copy the file from asc program Swedish but it does not work

hug

Hi Michelle

Actually this particular question ought to have been placed in the SmartDefrag section, but anyway - it seems that no Swedish language file has been made yet for SD2, so you could do that yourself (looks like it - by your command of the English language :-) ). It is not a very big job :-)

The language option in SD2 has just come with a new version in beta 2

Cheers

solbjerg

Hej solbjerg,

I'm using translate, i can modify it to write in English, thanks !

I apologize that I put in the wrong forum thread, didn't find the regular.

I know not how to translate an entire application Solbjerg, it seems very difficult, I have looked a bit on it but do not understand, thank you otherwise.

Dear greetings Michelle.

Hi Michelle

Nice outcome of you utilizing a translating service :-)

Om du förstår dansk bättre än engelsk kan du anvenda min översätning i Smart Defrag 2 ända tills den svenska versionen blir användbar :-)

If you understand Danish better than English you can use my translation in SD2 until the Swedish version becomes available.

The way to translate is also described in Usage of IObit Programs :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hej solbjerg,

I'm using translate, i can modify it to write in English, thanks !

I apologize that I put in the wrong forum thread, didn't find the regular.

I know not how to translate an entire application Solbjerg, it seems very difficult, I have looked a bit on it but do not understand, thank you otherwise.

Dear greetings Michelle.

Hi Michelle

Nice outcome of you utilizing a translating service :-)

Om du förstår dansk bättre än engelsk kan du anvenda min översätning i Smart Defrag 2 ända tills den svenska versionen blir användbar :-)

If you understand Danish better than English you can use my translation in SD2 until the Swedish version becomes available.

The way to translate is also described in Usage of IObit Programs :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, I understand Danish better than English, but there is no Danish file in SD2, where can I find it ?

You are very nice, thank you very much my friend.;-)

Hi Michelle

Spara (save) fil (file)

It is the .lng file (språk fil) (it is just that I use Notepad to open it - hence the .txt designation in your screenshot)

Once saved - copy the file and paste it into the language folder in the Smart Defrag 2 beta 2 language file in the program file.

Usually C:\Programs (programmer?)\IObit\Smart Defrag 2/language

That done - open the program and choose 'Settings' and there 'User interface' and select Dansk from the drop down language menu.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=9381&page=3

file attached in this post too for your convenience

found your Danish language file but I can't figure out how to get it to SD2, is only a note?

Send an attachment, so you understand what I mean.

Thanks. :razz:

Danish.lng

Hi Michelle

Spara (save) fil (file)

It is the .lng file (språk fil) (it is just that I use Notepad to open it - hence the .txt designation in your screenshot)

Once saved - copy the file and paste it into the language folder in the Smart Defrag 2 beta 2 language file in the program file.

Usually C:\Programs (programmer?)\IObit\Smart Defrag 2/language

That done - open the program and choose 'Settings' and there 'User interface' and select Dansk from the drop down language menu.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello

I have tried to copy this, but the language file ports not there, it becomes "text document"

On the 2 second language eng and Turkey says LNG File, how do I get into the Danish file?

Send a screenshot

Hi Michelle

Please try again - and this time utilize either the attached file in this thread or the attached file in the original thread (I have corrected the name of the file there) Sorry for the mix up.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. The attachment in post#11 in this thread

Hello

I have tried to copy this, but the language file ports not there, it becomes "text document"

On the 2 second language eng and Turkey says LNG File, how do I get into the Danish file?

Send a screenshot

Hi Michelle

Please try again - and this time utilize either the attached file in this thread or the attached file in the original thread (I have corrected the name of the file there) Sorry for the mix up.

Cheers

solbjerg

I've tried again but it is only ' text document ', the should be the LNG file, I can not get it translated into Danish, if it's a "text document"

Really do not understand how I'm going to do?

Thanks for you time.

Hi Michelle

Did you try to download it again?

Is it by you shown as Danish.txt???

If so you just have to rename it to Danish.lng (l in .lng is a L)

Cheers

solbjerg

I've tried again but it is only ' text document ', the should be the LNG file, I can not get it translated into Danish, if it's a "text document"

Really do not understand how I'm going to do?

Thanks for you time.

Hi Michelle

Did you try to download it again?

Is it by you shown as Danish.txt???

If so you just have to rename it to Danish.lng (l in .lng is a L)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes I have and it is with me it looks like this .txt,

where should I change the name to LNG ?

Cheers :grin:

Hi Michelle

Curious

Please write the whole file name.

If you now have the file called Danish.txt you have to rename it - right click the file choose rename (Omdöpa) and change txt with lng so that the file name becomes Danish.lng - it will come with a warning that you may not be able to open it after changing the file extension, but ignore that and go ahead.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes I have and it is with me it looks like this .txt,

where should I change the name to LNG ?

Cheers :grin:

Archived