IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware Fighter

I installed IObit Malware Fighter on a Windows XP system on the 12th. I tried to run a full scan, after a little bit the green lights went out and I could not get the program to respond. I just tried a quick scan today and the same thing happened again. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on with this program?

Last year I discovered how to get a 50% rebate on Diesel and/or Gasoline after you have purchased the needed vehicle fuel, I really enjoy this!

Thanks for helping me solve this computer program error, and God Bless!

Hi miracleman

My guess is that you are trying to run it on batteries - plug in the power!

By the way advertising is frowned upon, and links to advertised sites will be deleted and you may get banned.

Cheers

solbjerg

I installed IObit Malware Fighter on a Windows XP system on the 12th. I tried to run a full scan, after a little bit the green lights went out and I could not get the program to respond. I just tried a quick scan today and the same thing happened again. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on with this program?

Last year I discovered how to get a 50% rebate on Diesel and/or Gasoline after you have purchased the needed vehicle fuel, I really enjoy this!

Thanks for helping me solve this computer program error, and God Bless!

Archived