IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

to newton iobit develpment team

iobit smart defrag beta 2.01 when will it be ready? and hyper fetcher can they add this fuction soon i was hopeing to speed up my windows xp computer with it or is there still alot of work to do but what does hyper fetcher look like is it just a setting to put on? can you add new fuctions to try before january 30,2007 or what will they be able to add january 30,2007 do you know at all?

thanks for responding

newton

• 2 weeks later...

Re: to newton iobit develpment team

iobit smart defrag beta 2.01 when will it be ready? and hyper fetcher can they add this fuction soon i was hopeing to speed up my windows xp computer with it or is there still alot of work to do but what does hyper fetcher look like is it just a setting to put on? can you add new fuctions to try before january 30,2007 or what will they be able to add january 30,2007 do you know at all?

thanks for responding

newton

This forum is not meant to know when new things will come! You have to discuss or ask about the software and suggest new features.

Archived