IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not returning to Normal Mode

I just recently started using GameBooster 2.2 Premium to try and squeeze some extra frame rate out of Everquest 2 Extended (free-to-play version).

I added both the MMO launcher and the main game exe to the gamebox.

I double click the launcher icon to begin EQ2 login and update checker, GB changes to boost mode. In the launcher I click the Play button which launches the main game and closes the launcher, GB is still active. When I quit the game and return to my desktop GB doesn't return to Normal mode.

I've checked the settings and made sure that Automatically return to Normal Mode after all games have quit, but it still isn't returning to normal.

EQ2X does fire up a web browser after quitting to try and sell me a game upgrade but I don't think that should be causing any problems. Both processes have finished and closed.

Is this a glitch or something I'm doing?

Archived