IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help!

kwq_e_500

Hi, I am having random weird errors - progs hanging, can't finish creating a virutal machine, and some other things leading me to believe I once again have been hacked.

I have an Intel i3 @3.3Ghz, 6GB RAM, Win 7 HP 64 bit, w/ I/O bit, (free version), Malwarebytes, and McAffee Antivirus Plus, which is also managing my firewall. One strange thing in particular: the system environment variable says I have AMD64 architechture - which has got to be incorrect.

Thank you in advance!

Please tell me how to upload the Hijack Scan - I saved it to the desktop and now it says "invalid file type" when I tried to attach to this msg.

• 1 month later...

win32 genericBT! trojan hanging around

I had 4 trojans on my PC this week; and only one my spy/malware progs caught it. It quarrantined it and then I deleted it from my machine, but odd things are still going on - IE8 crashes immediately, and a few other little bugs that weren't there last week. I've cleared my cache, cookies and junk files and run scans w/ this and Norton, and nothing show - but something is still not right.

I created a hijacking scan and saved the log. Can someone here look at w/ fresh eyes and see if they can find something I'm staring at but not seeing?

Thanks!

Archived