IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag: Where are the reports (if any)? [SOLVED by SD2]

I am in a recovery/repair mode with a nearly full HDD. After repeated runs of SD (with successivly better results) I am still getting "not enough space" errors on some files. Fewer with each run.

Where are the SD reports stored (if any)?

I looked in:

C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag

and in

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag

No luck.

I would like to know what files are generating these errors so that they can be deleted (using a batch file) or zipped up and removed to a CDROM (again using command line tools.)

Having reports would be nice. SD: 1.5 OS: XP

I still Can Not figure out where the Report-page data is temporarily stored, but I'm pretty Sure it's Not in a file on hard-drive.

Saving the data to hard-drive works Great in 2-beta though, so that's not really something we need to know. I was just curious.

• 1 month later...

Reports are available in V2.0! Good Going

In version Beta-2.0, I think the reports are Saved only if you click the 'Save Report' button at lower-right of Report-page window.

Today, I downloaded V2.0 and ran SD. Reports are both displayed and are able to be saved at text files. Good Going SD.

Thanks

JJ

Edit: Apologies for typo in title of post: Should be Good Going. JJ

EDIT: Title Corrected. :-)

enoskype

Archived