IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with IObit updater.

I have a problem with the IObit auto updater. When I play games i usually shut off my wireless connection. When I get finished playing I will notice the updater icon on my taskbar. Today I noticed something different.

I glanced down at my temp gauge and noticed it was running at 45 c. Then I did a alt ctrl delete and noticed the updater was at 99% of my cpu. I closed it and it dropped back to 35 c. Immediately after I opened my internet the updater restarted and it jumped to 37 c. I`m not sure how long this has been happening because i usually just close the updater.

I wasnt sure where to post this so I tried here. My os is vista 64 bit last service pack and I use latest advanced pro and SD 1.50.

If you are Not connected to Internet all the time, I would turn Off the Auto-update option.

Go to Options page and remove check-mark at auto-update option.

I doubt there will be many, if any, more updates to V1.5 anyway,

Since IObit is now working on a new version that will be released from Beta status soon, that will replace V1.5.

The problem may be that V1.5 Update is now going to the new 2.0 update page, and not finding the correct version data, it just keeps trying.

So personally, I would go ahead and UpGrade to the 2.0 version.

http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html?Str=download

Archived