IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc 4 b1.5 crashing recyclebin in win 7 ultimate sp1 x64

abdulhkeem

Explorer crash when Recycle Bin window right clicking!

Hi abdulhkeem,

I confirm that error in Windows 7 Pro SP1 (x86).

Error Event Report:

Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce796f3

Faulting module name: ASCv4ExtMenu.dll, version: 1.0.1.1, time stamp: 0x4d3e823d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000058e2

Faulting process id: 0x1084

Faulting application start time: 0x01cbd6a32c0971b9

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\ASCv4ExtMenu.dll

Report Id: 8e33fd0b-4296-11e0-b3ee-000fb0fef688

Hi Toppack,

The problem is when you open the Recycle Bin window by double clicking on it, and then right click with the mouse on the empty part of the window under the deleted files/folders on the right side of the Recycle Bin window.

Explorer.exe stops, crashes and reloads.

There is that error details I have posted in my previous post in the Event log.

Cheers.

In the Toolbox section of ASC, on the Control page, there is a utility called 'System Control' and one of the options on the 'Display' page is 'Recycle-bin'.

I'm wondering if the System-Control utility is causing this problem somehow?

Is it related to the faulting .dll file?

same event error

Hi all,

get that as well, my deleted files button is also greyed out might be because it was empty anyway, just right clicked on blank area within recycle bin, explorer.exe stopped/failed/reloaded.

note i have not used toolbox, so it would appear that 1 off the default dlls is causing the glitch.

Roy

Archived