IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Code Blue", "Code Bubble" And "Code break" skins by jakt

jakt

Hi jakt, welcome to the IObit Forum!

These are fine pieces of work for additions to ASC4. :grin:

I would suggest you to contact directly IObit for the function of skinning of ASC4, as they may have their thoughts about it.

We have member Valuater, and he shared with the members the skins of ASC3 a while ago, and also, there were brilliant skins produced by members. You can find the sticky threads in ASC section

All the best and cheers.:smile:

Hi jakt,

Code Break has got great colors! :grin:

In the mean time, I have added the attachments of images of Code Blue in post #1 until you make the minor tweaks, so they can be seen by the members as they are, because you have taken down the original attachments and only a red X (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6897&d=1298898324) can be seen in the place of an image.

Cheers.

Code Blue updated. As it resembled the second skin to much, I made some significant changes to it.

can anyone make a TRON : Legacy skin for ASC4? that might be great skins :p:mrgreen:

I too am a long time TRON fan, so this would be awesome. Unfortunately there may be a copyright issue and would most likely need Disney's approval.

EDIT: Perhaps if it didn't say TRON and didn't use any TRON images.

Hi jakt, another great one! :grin:

I have a question though.

You had it in the first Code Blue, but not in the others, now I see that you have omitted it in the new CodeBlue too.

It is the Scan Now options division and arrow for dropdown menu on the Scan Now button which exists in the originals of IObit.

Not on purpose I suppose? :?:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7113&d=1301049999 http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7114&d=1301050014

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7115&d=1301050029 http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7116&d=1301050914

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI.............

Hey Toppack,

After downloading the 3.0 version, I see what you mean. I'm guessing the skin reverts because we are using a free version of v4. From what I was told, skinning will only be a pro version option.

On another note, I see the interface/layout seems to still be evolving. As a result, I won't be updating/fixing any of the skins I posted and will wait to finish the current one I was working on. They are quite labor intensive, being first designed, modeled, rendered, then post effects added and finally sliced.

Let's hope they finalize and officially release ASC4 soon.

jakt

Jakt, please note that v4 after Advanced SystemCare on the MainBG.png image is not there anymore in the new releases!

ex. ASC4 4.0.0.163

Cheers.

EDIT: Change of ASC4 version from 4.0.0.157 to 4.0.0.163

I'm unsure what you mean by this. After installing the latest version, I see the MainBG.png image in the skin folders. Are you referring to another instance of this?

I'm unsure what you mean by this. After installing the latest version, I see the MainBG.png image in the skin folders. Are you referring to another instance of this?

Hi jakt.

Sign (V4) was embedded to the images (MainBG.png) in the Betas, but it doesn't exist in the Final version.

Cheers.

Hi jakt.

Sign (V4) was embedded to the images (MainBG.png) in the Betas, but it doesn't exist in the Final version.

Cheers.

I see now, sorry. The title no longer needs v4 embeded within the MainBG.png image. Will do, I'll get to updating asap.

Thanks for clarifying.

OK jmsquared, I will try to make it as easy as possible.

-Create a new folder in UI folder in main ASC4 folder with your prefered name.

-Extract all zip files to that created folder.

-Make sure that all extracted files and folders are similar to existing default skin folders.

-Exit ASC4, and restart it again. When you click Skin on the GUI, you will see new skin names in dropdown menu of -skin-. (The names that you have given to your created folders.)

-Choose the new name, there will be a preview image and click Apply to change the skin. You will see that the skin will be the new one. Click OK and that's it.

Cheers.

This may sound a bit dense, but how do yo install your skins jakt?

Like enoskype mentioned locate the ASC UI folder, should be something like "Program Files/IObit/Advanced SystemCare 4/UI".

Open the first zip file and drag the folder named "Code ???" to the "UI" folder, do the same for the second zip (click yes to overwrite, it will only be overwriting the "Code ???" folder not the content within).

You can then rename the "Code ???" folder if you wish.

I don't believe you need to restart.

I'll be updating all the current skins, so check back soon.

Archived