IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Code Blue", "Code Bubble" And "Code break" skins by jakt

jakt

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being AFK for so long. :oops: Working overtime and what ever time I have left goes to my family.

Ugh, whenever I try to apply any of your skins, says an error has occurred, so I restart it and it still crashes. I have to close AVSC, delete the file, then open it again. Any help? It looks really cool.

The skins were made while ASC was still in beta, so not to have issues I would wait to use them. I will get to them, just need some down time with work.

• 2 months later...

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART -uh- I MEAN MY EYES!

Many thanks for your skins for ASC! :grin: I have vision problems :shock: and need to have high contrast ratios on the screen, and it also helps to be able to switch skins often. ;-) So I thoroughly enjoy and deeply appreciate your work on these skins; :mrgreen: I hope you will continue to work on this and do more themes - I shall be anxiously watching for them! :!:--

best regards,

Larry Holmes :idea:

• 3 weeks later...
Very cool skins, I especially like the Code Blue. I just wonder why turbo boost and toolbox doesn't have that skin? :-?

Hi MarkusT, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Wait for jakt when the skins are available for ASC 5. :lol:

NOTE: It was not possible for ASC4.

Cheers.

Hi MarkusT, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Wait for jakt when the skins are available for ASC 5. :lol:

NOTE: It was not possible for ASC4.

Cheers.

Thanks. OK, I just noticed that those skins don't work either that shipped along with the software.:razz:

Archived