IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbox smart defrag exe goes to sd2 DL page, but i already have sd2

If i click on SD in the toolbox it takes me to the download page for sd 2...but i ALREADY have sd 2 on my comp, and i cant figure out how to launch sd2 from the toolbox. same with gamebooster.

i have to launch them seperately, and it kinda sucks. answers??

Hi Rolaryn,

Try using the Toolbox in ASC4 beta 1.5.

Please provide the exact names of your main Smart Defrag and Game Booster folders!

Cheers.

EDIT: Please do not post multiple threads on the same subject. Other two threads are deleted.

The older version of Toolbox looks for an older version of Smart-defrag and when it does not find it on your computer it goes to the latest download page of website.

The older version-1.5 of SD is still available if you don't want to use the new Beta version of ASC & Toolbox, while still in Beta status.

Version 1.5 is a very Good program, it's just not as Pretty as the new Beta version. :grin:

So another option is to download SD V1.5, as long as it is installed where Toolbox link will find it:

http://majorgeeks.com/IObit_SmartDefrag_d5318.html

Hi Rolaryn,

Try using the Toolbox in ASC4 beta 1.5.

Please provide the exact names of your main Smart Defrag and Game Booster folders!

Cheers.

EDIT: Please do not post multiple threads on the same subject. Other two threads are deleted.

Sorry, i posted it here, but then thought it may be a subject for the toolbox forum..sorry about the multis. I'll watch it.

Archived