IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder.

nurktwin

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I want update to the latest version. i just realize one thing.

I forgotten my password..

now even i cant uninstall and Update to latest version. and i cant open my Protected Folder as well ~ :-?:cry:

Pls. GM Advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot Password

Protected Folder - I cannot get into my protected folder as I have forgotten my password and the hint is no help at all! How can I retrieve or reset my password?:-(

I cannot access the Protect folder as I lost the password, please help. Cannot uninstall either

I downloaded the program and set a password without locking any files or folders, now that i want to lock a file or folder i cant because i have forgotten the password i set up. I cant uninstall the program without the password which it asks for. How can I retrieve my password or uninstall so i can re-install with a new password?

Thanks

Vic

Use the iobit uninstaller and do a forced uninstall, however the new down load will still ask for your last password. I just got fed up and removed the program

• 2 weeks later...

Please help, I am new to this website and these programs. I forgot my password for Protected Folder, I sent Cicely a PM but he is currently offline so if anyone that can help is online please do.

Thanks.

I downloaded the program and set a password without locking any files or folders, now that i want to lock a file or folder i cant because i have forgotten the password i set up. I cant uninstall the program without the password which it asks for. How can I retrieve my password or uninstall so i can re-install with a new password?

Thanks

Vic

I have the same problem.... can't even post my lost password request..

WTF is this forum used for? I need to uninstall all iobit ****...but can't cause the password lock out is on. No phone number on their site... think maybe my next posting will be with the FTC.. see if i can get some satisfaction! Send me a PM now how to unlock the "protected folder" free trial software!

Doctrader9

Archived