IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder.

nurktwin

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, forgot my password

I have...oddly forgot my password for the protected folders. I'm baffled because I'm pretty sure it's the same password I've been using, but who knows - to many pws to remember these days.

What can I do about this to reset my password?

Thank you.

I'm new to forum, enjoying these projects.

P.S

If any security savvy/professionals (preferably working security in highly sensitive areas such as government/banks) I would love to pick your brain over a chat if you are up for it, I have huge curiosity about actual casual user desktop security.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your time.

Had some problems with both PF and IMF, I decided to uninstall them - only managed to uninstall IMF. PF keeps telling me i'm entering the wrong password, which I know I am not.

Sent a PM to Cicely (I hope, it got a bit quick and confusing there... =p!).

Perhaps there is a bug? Iv read all of the posts and it looks like others have the same problem.

forgotten protected folder password

i need help with forgotten protected folder ver 4.0.0.7 password.i see im not the only one thats missed placed thier password.somebody would think that IObit would design a forgotten password file within the software.thank you vary much for your attention.

EDIT: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely .

Archived