IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder.

nurktwin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Max

:-) Did you notice the name of the thread you have posted in?

It says clearly (Please send a Personal Message to Cicely)

:-) did you read any of the previous posts in this thread?

Cheers

solbjerg

pls help me recover my password protected folder. Thanks

Hi Max

:-) Did you notice the name of the thread you have posted in?

It says clearly (Please send a Personal Message to Cicely)

:-) did you read any of the previous posts in this thread?

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you. Exactly, english is not my language, and I use a translator pages, where the translation is not always correct and understandable.

Ok Max

In that case I can see it may be a little cumbersome to read very much :-)

What is your native language then?

Compose the letter to Cicely in your own language and then utilize a free translation service to get it translated into English and send that as a PM to Cicely.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you. Exactly, english is not my language, and I use a translator pages, where the translation is not always correct and understandable.

Ok Max

In that case I can see it may be a little cumbersome to read very much :-)

What is your native language then?

Compose the letter to Cicely in your own language and then utilize a free translation service to get it translated into English and send that as a PM to Cicely.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank You. I got a reply and easily solve this problem. Sometimes reading is really inconvenient, but it is clear. I use the online service of the translation. As in browsers have the plug-ins, which translate the entire page.

Hi Max

Thank you for the feedback.

Nice that you got it solved!

I think it is a good idea to state your native country in Your User CP in order for others to know which language you yourself use.

As an example take a look at what I have left as my information. (Location: Denmark GMT+1)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. You followed my suggestion! Great - Thank you :-)

Thank You. I got a reply and easily solve this problem. Sometimes reading is really inconvenient, but it is clear. I use the online service of the translation. As in browsers have the plug-ins, which translate the entire page.

HELP ! URGENTLY NEEDED plss ... FORGOT PASSWORD !!

PLs,someone help me as i hav forgot the password ,nd unluckily i hav not saved a security clue also!!

Pls help me as fast as possible ..there are many files whic hare protected by iobit whic i need urgently .. PLSS

Am really Worried .. plss

plss i need some Solution to retrieve the files today itself pls help

EDIT: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely.

Need assistance please

I really enjoy all the products and have noticed a great improvment in my computer with the awesome tools you have. Unfortunately, I like many before me have forgotten my password to my protected folder. Could you please assist me as I have some documents I need to retrieve. Thank you.

EDIT: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely.

(PM) is Private Message, a clickable link on top right of every Forum page!

Please:the use of Acronyms in posts:?: to us none versed customers is as clear as MUD.

Hi dagresta, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Isn't Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely. clear enough?

I have added Private Message in front of (PM) in the thread title to make it more clear than MUD.

PM (Private Message) is described in FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first thread.

Also, PM Private Message (IObit Forum) is defined in Acronyms in IObit post in sticky USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread of Usage of IObit Products section.

We do expect Forum Users to read those important informations in the Forum.

We also expext Users to fill the OS + Computer Details: section of Public Profile in detail to be able to help in a shorter time.

For example, which XP, which service pack, which versions of security softwares, what kind of PC/notebook, etc.

Cheers.

Forget my password Folder Protect

Hello Cicely!

How can I retrieve my password or uninstall program without password which it asks for?

Thank in advance for ur help!!!

Edit: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely

Archived