IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder.

nurktwin

Forgotten Password to Protected Folder

I installed Protected folder 3 wks ago and fogot the password. I've tried uninstalling it and was prompted for the password.I used a commercial uninstaller and it worked.Then i downloaded PF and during my attempt to install I was again prompted for a password. This product does work. However I'm unable to use it without some Help

Hi klrjr... Please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely (from Iobit staff) to solve this issue. What "commercial" uninstaller did you use? Did you do a clean install (here and here) of Protected folder??... deleting the prior empty file folder? Thanks... Mel

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM to cicely

Thanks Mel

Ido use revo uninstaller Pro and did as you suggested. i did a oer the top !st and a clean uninstall running Registry Mechanic, nd then again with JV 16 Powertool in the attempt to remove any Registry entries, and downloade PF and got the same results. I couldnt remove anything from Documents and Settings . As a matter of fact i couldn"t find a documents and settings folder. I've PM Cicely and am awaiting and reply.

Thxs- Klrjr

Help ME

Guys plz help me. I did what i received in my PM here. But when i open the exe file it automatically tells me that ""please send a feedback if the password is different. Click here to reset your password. Thanks for supporting.""

Now when i click to reset the password it says "password already been reset". But then when i go to normal windows and open password folder, it asks me for a password again. What should i put in since i dont have a new password and it never asked me to create a new password. Where is the password that i reset.???

• 2 weeks later...

I've lost my password for Protected Folder

Hi, I've lost my password for Protected Folder, I cant not get in to related part of the program to see the password hint. thanks in advance.

EDIT: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely.

forgotten password

i also have forgotten my password and would like help to reset it. many thenks.

:oops:

Edit: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely

Just like the advice to all the others and as is written in the subject for this thread. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Please send a Private Message (PM) to: Cicely

explaining the problem.

You can use name link above

or click on 'Private Messages' in header of this forum,

then select 'Send message', at left of that page.

(or you can also get to it from the 'Quick Links' menu)

Archived