IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance Systemcare 4

Michelle72

I guess it takes time.

I wished the tool box would allow for choice of uninstallers, defragers, etc. I have one that I like and wish I could intergrate it into Advance System Care 4. On the bottom of the Advance System Care 4 it says send feedback so in my way this is my feed back. In anycase I've been testing many programs like Fix-it Professional 11, Winzip Utilies, Glary, Ashampoo WinOptimizer7, etc. I purchased all of them and find Advance System Care 4 beta the best.So maybe the beta version is taking long because improvements they might want to put in it. I wish it was out so I can comment about it on many site.:idea:

Keep up the good work IObit

Yes, very True!

I'm sure it takes a Lot of Courage to say a bit of software is Really Ready, but I agree it's about Time to tell the World their baby is ready to be Released. :lol:

Jee right !!, i waiting and waiting baby com to me :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Archived