IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

a real nasty got though all my security

I am not a software expert by any means dont even know what most of the things are called. but for the 1st time in 10 years I got a real nasty critter that locked up my system. when I was finaly able to find it Superanti spyware said it was a trogan. anyway I was surfing web and next thing I know this thing starts running like it is antivirus software telling me I got problems. I know that it is not my AVG, IOBIT 360 PRO, Advanced System Care 360 PRO or the IMF beta. I go to run the IMF and I am locked out could not run any of my antiviruse stuff. had to install a differnt boot drive and attempted to find it from there no go with any of the above even did a line scan with AVG in safe mode. Friend of mine told me to try Super Antispyware, had to download it from other boot drive. then transfer it the infected drive. went back to infected drive boot in safe mode and get a system restore. finaly got that to work. then run the scans again nothing from the main anti spyware anti virus, nor IMF. run the Superanti Spyware and it found the Trogan that was causing the problem. If I would have thougth about it I would remembed the name so I could put here to be implemented on the IMF. maybe yall can figure out what I am talking about.

OH ya almost forgot I am running XP PRO SP3

Archived