IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language Files + User Manual for Advanced System Care 4

enoskype

The same thing happened to me, although I have updated the language file, A few more items were in English, but until the final version, all files will be updated.

немогу установить язык вылазит ошибка или неправильный формат.

Edit

Translate:

Can not install language climbs error or an incorrect format.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Привет Кот,

Этот форум на английском языке.

Если вы пишете на другом языке, пожалуйста, по крайней мере дать перевод на английский, такими как Google, как показано ниже.

В противном случае, если вы будете продолжать писать только на вашем языке, все ваши сообщения будут удалены.

Вы уже были предупреждены Модератор.

Спасибо, переходящие в овацию.

Google Перевод: Google Translation:

Hi kot,

This Forum is in English.

If you write in another language, please at least give a translation to English, such as by Google as below.

Otherwise, if you continue to write only in your language, all of your posts will be deleted.

You have already been warned by a Moderator.

Thank you and cheers.

Final version of the dutch language file

I've made some changes and improvements to the translation.

This is the final version of my translation.

Also your final chance to send me some typo's reports, suggestions and missing word reports.

This is FULLY translated from english to dutch.

Edit :

Now i am starting translating Toolbox.

It's pretty much.

Dutch.lng

Update language file for ASC V4 BETA3

Dear All,

Please help us translate the attached latest language file for ASC V4 BETA3. If you do not have the language checking tool, please read the thread below and download it to help you quickly find the modified and add section in the latest language file.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=10078

We'd be glad to receive the translated language file in an earlier time as we will release the beta3 very soon.;-)

Thanks very much!

English.lng

Remove the content of the second [TaskForm] section

Hi Damned and All,

This is not normal. We should remove the whole content of the second [TaskForm]. That is the below information should be removed.

[TaskForm]

M_FormCaption=Task Schedule

M_TaskSchedule=Schedule:

M_StartTime=Start Time:

M_EveryDay=Everyday

M_Sunday=Sunday

M_Monday=Monday

M_Tuesday=Tuesday

M_Wednesday=Wednesday

M_Thursday=Thursday

M_Friday=Friday

M_Saturday=Saturday

M_Options=Options

M_DRunWithBattery=Don't start the task if the computer is running on batteries.

M_StopWithBattery=Stop the task if battery mode begins.

M_OK=OK

M_Cancel=Cancel

M_Apply=Apply

I already removed the information from your Czech language file for ASC BETA 3. :mrgreen:

Turkish language files for ASC 4.0.1 (4.0.1.200) +Help files

ASC4 v4.0.1.200

Turkish language files :

Turkish.lng to be put in Language folder in the main ASC4 folder.

Translation of new below bold string is added @

[ASC_M]

M_Skin=Note: Free edition users can try this skin for 60 seconds only. Please Upgrade to PRO edition to enjoy all fantastic skins.

&

Turkish.zip to be extracted to Toolbox_Language folder in the main ASC4 folder .

User Manual files :

Extract HelpASC4_1.zip, HelpASC4_2.zip, and HelpASC4_3.zip files to the main ASC4 folder

You can rename original images folder and help.html file before extracting the above .zip files to use User Manual in English later if you wish.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

NOTE:

PLEASE KEEP NAMES OF BOTH FILES AS Turkish.lng in the folders of Language and Toolbox_Language.

EDIT: (ASC4.0.1.200)

Latest (May 12, 2011) http://forums.iobit.com/images/attach/txt.gifInno_Turkish.lng file.

HelpASC4_1.zip

HelpASC4_2.zip

HelpASC4_3.zip

Turkish.zip

Turkish.lng

Danish language file ASC 4 beta 3

Hi

I have now finished the translation of ASC 4 beta 3.

Attaching the file

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I will leave an attachment of the partly translated Toolbox here too, it may help a bit that some of it is translated.

The Danish.lng for the Toolbox should then be placed in the Toolbox language folder in ASC4 and one can then choose it as the preferred language even though not all is translated. It is in the shown zip file.

Danish.lng

Danish.zip

Hi

I have now finished the translation of ASC 4 beta 3.

Attaching the file

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I will leave an attachment of the partly translated Toolbox here too, it may help a bit that some of it is translated.

The Danish.lng for the Toolbox should then be placed in the Toolbox language folder in ASC4 and one can then choose it as the preferred language even though not all is translated. It is in the shown zip file.

Why its not work ?

i have put it on the toolbox folder and in folder asc 4

Hi Michelle

Have you unpacked the zip file prior to placing that Danish.lng file in the normally default location: C:\Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Toolbox_Language.

Have you placed the other Danish.lng intended for ASC4 in C:\Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4_Language

When this is accomplished it should work OK if you choose Dansk in your interface settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. could you please give me a screenshot of both locations in your computer and possibly also of your settings.

(Packade du ut blixtlåsfilen före att du placerade den som dansk.lng fil i det normala standardläget:

C: \Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Toolbox_Language (Språk) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Placerade du den annan dansk.lng (avset för ASC4) i

C: \Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4_Language (Språk)

När det er utfört skulle det fungera OK om du väljar Dansk i dina innställninger

p.s. kunde du vänligsten gi mig en skärmbild av båda lägene i din dator ock mögligen också av dina innställningar)

Why its not work ?

i have put it on the toolbox folder and in folder asc 4

French language file for Advanced Systemcare 4 beta 3.0

Hi ,

Please find attached :

The French language file for Advanced Systemcare 4 beta 3.0 in Unicode Format.

Note: The translation of the toolbox in French having been already made ​​by another person was not corrected unless agreed futur de IObit

Bests Regards ,

Challenger

French.lng

ASC4ß3 + Toolbox

HI :mrgreen:

...it's done !

German language files attached.

There is a little typo in the performance monitor text :wink:>>

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/9130286144852/Unbenannt.png

Regards

[ATTACH]7394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7387[/ATTACH]

Português - Brasil

Português:

Oi a todos os tradutores, testadores beta e curiosos.

Depois de dois dias de trabalho e uma semana de correções, ficou pronta o arquivo de idioma do ASC 4 em Português do Brasil.

Agora o Brasil pode usufruir desse grande software em seu idioma.

Meu objetivo era traduzir o Toolbox e divulgar as duas traduções juntas. Mas a tradução do Toolbox está demorando um pouco (Está 50% traduzido. A tradução pode estar pronta em 3 a 7 dias). Então estou divulgando a tradução do ASC e o manual do usuário. O arquivo de idioma é beta 3.

Em anexo:

Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Arquivo de Idioma Traduzido e que deve ser colocado em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Arquivos com o manual do usuário e que deve ser extraido em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4 ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

Hi to all translators, beta testers and curious.

After two days of work and a week of fixes, was ready the language file of ASC4 in Portuguese of Brazil.

Now Brazil can take advantage of this great software in your language.

My goal was to translate the Toolbox and disseminate the two translations together. But the translation of the Toolbox is taking a little (50% are translated. The translation can be ready in 3-7 days). So I'm posting the translation of the ASC and the user manual. The language file is beta 3.

Attached:

Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Language File Translated and should be placed on: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Files with the user manual and must be extracted in: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4 or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

Português (Brasil).lng

Manual do Usuário.part1.rar

Manual do Usuário.part2.rar

Manual do Usuário.part3.rar

dica

Português:

Oi a todos os tradutores, testadores beta e curiosos.

Depois de dois dias de trabalho e uma semana de correções, ficou pronta o arquivo de idioma do ASC 4 em Português do Brasil.

Agora o Brasil pode usufruir desse grande software em seu idioma.

Meu objetivo era traduzir o Toolbox e divulgar as duas traduções juntas. Mas a tradução do Toolbox está demorando um pouco (Está 50% traduzido. A tradução pode estar pronta em 3 a 7 dias). Então estou divulgando a tradução do ASC e o manual do usuário. O arquivo de idioma é beta 3.

Em anexo:

Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Arquivo de Idioma Traduzido

Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Arquivos com o manual do usuário e que deve ser extraido em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

Hi to all translators, beta testers and curious.

After two days of work and a week of fixes, was ready the language file of ASC4 in Portuguese of Brazil.

Now Brazil can take advantage of this great software in your language.

My goal was to translate the Toolbox and disseminate the two translations together. But the translation of the Toolbox is taking a little (50% are translated. The translation can be ready in 3-7 days). So I'm posting the translation of the ASC and the user manual. The language file is beta 3.

Attached:

Português (Brasil).lng >>>> File Language Translated

Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Files with the user manual and must be extracted in: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

Pessoal ao vcs baixarem a tradução salve o arquivo em bloco de noto como .LNG se vcs nao salvarem nao traduz para ptbr!!!! qual que duvidar add meu msn - DELETED - abraçoss

EDIT: Please give us the English translation of your post content.

Your e-mail address is deleted for security reasons.

Hi xxxy

No one knows but the person/user that is going to translate it into Polish, send the language file to IObit and perhaps - hopefully leave a copy of the language file here in the forum too. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yeap!

I want to know one small think : when available to download Polish Lng ASC4