IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language Files + User Manual for Advanced System Care 4

enoskype

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Egidiofc, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

This Forum is in Engilsh, so please give the translation of the post in English if you have to write in a different language like I edited your post.

Thank you and cheers.

Hi, Enoskype! Thank you for your help. Here is the original intended post [if you can, please, help by contacting Pablo Jakelaitis or sending this to him]:

Dear Pablo Jakelaitis, if you are Brazilian (or if you're familiar with Portuguese), I must tell you that BOTH files BR.lng * (~ \ Advanced SystemCare \ Language \ PortugueseBR.lng and ~ \ Advanced SystemCare \ Toolbox_Language \ PortugueseBR.lng) contain errors. The first file (~ \ Advanced SystemCare \ Language \ PortugueseBR.lng) contains several errors of logic and language translation. The second, oddly, does not exist: I just quoted to compose the set. So, what did I do? I copied the file "Spanish.lng" and, from the copy, I did a "close file" PortugueseBR.lng (in fact, identical to "Spanish.lng"), which, however, DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSLATION CORRECTION under penalty unconfigure the application and return it to English. How can we solve this? Thanks. Egidio Campos (egidiofc@gmail.com)

• 3 weeks later...

Sprachdatei deutsch v.4.1.0.235

Hallo :mrgreen:

Bitte ersetzt die veraltete Sprachdatei, übersetzt von einem Vorgänger :shock:,

mit der beigefügten für Version 4.1.0.235.

Habt Spaß ...

Sprachdatei Toolbox folgt

Please replace the current obsolete language file with the new one for

v4.1.0.235.

Language file Toolbox follows

Have fun ...

[ATTACH]8146[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8147[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Turkish language files for ASC 4.2 ( 4.2.0.249 )

Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish.lng for ASC 4.2 (4.2.0.249) which is updated on 17.10.2011

I have noticed that only the below bold string is added.

[AutoUpdate_Updater_UpdaterMainForm]

Label_Warning.Caption=Note: ASC will be restarted automatically to finish the update.

No change in Toolbox!

For language file of toolbox and help files please have a look at post #105 of this thread.

Cheers.

Turkish.lng

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi ppl

I have on question: Is someone translating to the Portuguese Brazilian?

I really want to do that if no one started already.

If no, when I finish translating the .LNG file, where can I send this or I simply post here in the foruns?

I know that I'm very young but I love the English language and I'm brazilian, so this will be easy for me.

Regards