IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disable Power Plan switch?

Guest questuser

Guest questuser

Hi guys,

Tell me, is possible to somehow disable Power Plan switch that Game Booster is doing when switching to Gaming Mode?

The problem I'm having problem with Game Booster's Power Plan is that it disables screen-saver/monitor turn off, so when I pause my gaming session (go to grab something to eat, to get some some sleep, etc), my monitor stays on (which is of course not a good thing)...

Also, if I just turn off computer (instead of going to Normal Mode), next time computer is started in Game Booster's Power Plan mode; going to Control Panel and disabling that every time is just obnoxious...

Thanks in advance for help!

Hi questuser,

Please use Customize link on the GUI to go to the last page for choice options where you can choose the Radio button "No, keep current Power Plan.", and then go back to change whatever you wish to change.

GB will not change the power plan unless you change that radio button to "Yes, use Gaming Mode Power Plan.".

On the other hand, the PC should behave as masterblaster explained.

Cheers.

Archived