IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

You have a security hole

agelfand

I have used the freeware version of IOBit360 for the past several months pretty much without issue. Recently I checked my files and received a message that I had 3 security holes and a number of privacy problems. I highlighted both items and the privacy problems got cleaned up. When I highlighted the security holes, two of the items downloaded and have apparently addressed my situation. However I have a 3rd "hole" which I have downloaded 6 times to date. Each time it downloads, a message comes up that it may be necessary to reboot the computer for the fix to take hold.

My question is-do I still have a security hole? And how can I get my computer to recognize that the "fix" has already been downloaded?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT:

e-mail address deleted.

Please don't post your e-mail addrees in the Forum, you may get your reply here or by PM. Thank you.

Archived