IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor

PandaCloud

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know

I don't know if you know it yet, but there is an green little bar on the lower right of your screen, or higher right, not sure how it is on your pc.

It tells you whether your system is in a bad state, good state or perfect state.

But i like this idea, it should be implemented in ASC 4 in my opinion.

Hi Toppack

The sky may also be black with a lot of white dots :-)

As for your other observation I think that the speed by which we communicate can easily make us communicate in a way that is very like the one we use if sitting in front of each other, and there we can easily see if the concept is grasped - and if it isn't add a little explanatorial note.

That said I agree to some extent, - I have to watch myself there too :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

The sky is blue. :shock:

Why are people so lazy they can't complete their comments or questions? :roll:

:lol:

Has the computer age distorted everyones thought process? :-(

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestion

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but can't find a better one. First, ASC4 is great despite some comments I've seen on Cnet. Love the performance monitor idea, just wish I better understood how it worked. Sometimes within 15 seconds of doing a deep scan, it changes my rating from A to C when I haven't even done anything yet, and then tells me to do a quick scan. It would be nice if the screen included information about what triggered the status change as well as the suggestion of what to do to fix it. Just saying to do a quick scan doesn't tell me why it changed from A to C so quickly. Thanks and keep up the good work.

The sky is blue. :shock:

Why are people so lazy they can't complete their comments or questions? :roll:

:lol:

Has the computer age distorted everyones thought process? :-(

Though you are a VIP, remember that most people are not advanced users. That we are all the pioneers of this technology, whether we are the developers or the end users; this technology landed in the common man's lap only 10 years ago.

Computers were not a household item until 2003, though many of us were intrigued going back to the 80's. I did not buy my first computer until 1998. Even then, only a fraction of the world's population owned a computer.

So give those noobies a break, they cannot be as savvy as you, me or any other advanced computer user. I work with people every week who have no idea how to send a shortcut to the desktop or cutomize their Start Menu. I've been doing this a long time and know that we who "lead" need to be patient with those who are trying to learn about this technology. Learning the many 1000's of tweaks in Windows and 3rd party software takes years and years of practice and repition. Some of these folks use text messaging abbreviations in forums and have not learned to drop that mode and be comprehensive in a forum. But they will learn from good examples. ;)

You've probably been around a long time and understand the words "trolling" and "flaming". Guess how many do not? Having said this, understand that I plan to be pro-active in this forum because I believe IOBit to be a major competitor in the Windows Utilities Market.

I await your verbage. :mrgreen:

performance monitor

hi guys.... i hope somebody could help me. i actually have that same problem as lynch_jordan. i saw on my performance monitor that it was A. after a while. it just turned to C and sometimes D. so i did a quick scan. and it was A again. the back to D again???? i did deep scan. same thing happend. i didnt encounter this problem before. i was using ASC 4 free for a week now. i was using ASC 3 before. anyways, all i remembered doing was turning on once the turbo boost. and this happend. i dont know if there is any connection with that or not. pls help..... thanks!

Do you know what a C or D is really telling you, in that little utility?

I certainly don't. :shock:

I would prefer to verify that there is really a problem with some other, more detailed, program, such as Windows-Task-Manager.

I think it monitors CPU, RAM and HDD usage.

It may mean that you are running out of RAM or something like that.

Hi guys,

In Beta phase some users complained that Performance Monitor was showing only A and didn't change much.

So I think, IObit has increased the sensitivity of PM in the final.

There are 2 different GUIs there;

1) Green-white one for the Rating and showing what to do to increase the rating if you click on the PM icon or if you click on OK on black GUI if black window is open.

2) Black one showing CPU, RAM, Disk Usage, Network usage, Running processes, and Registry size if you click on the PM icon or if you click on (i) on green-white GUI if green-white window is open.

You can keep them pinned or unpinned by clicking on the pin shape.

A, B, C, D are the indication of relative resource usages and need for resources for PC to work flawlessly.

Of course ASC4 utilities, supply those in terms of CPU, RAM, cleanliness, connection and running processes, etc. wise.

Cheers.

performance monitor

so guys does that mean my computers ok? i mean i can see that CPU: 3% RAM:28% DISK:0% NETWROK: 0.00% PROCESSES: 66 REGISTRY: 99Mb.... but why ist it suggestiong i do quick care or deep care or turbo boost? i mean, since enoskype says that it also checks the connection? does that mean internet connection? cz our internet here is quite slow. but it was also slow before, and i have an A rating all the time. then i just started turbo boost and wel.. i turned it off after a while, and now im stuck with C or D all the time even if i doo deep care or turned on turbo boost. also my calendar gadget is blank. can anyone help me out or pls explain. im not a computer savvy or anything so this justs stumps me. thanks guys...

Archived