IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Message from IYogi

packmtn

About two weeks ago, I contacted Iobit and somehow ended up talking online with Iyogi. I realized after we had just gotten started, that I could fix the problem myself. I closed the online conversation.

Everyday now, I keep getting a thank you message from Iyogi, thanking me for contacting them and to check an area below about being reminded by Iyogi to contact them in the future, if I need help. It appears in the right lower corner of the screen everyday. Sometimes it goes away by clicking the 'X'. Other times, no matter what I do it stays there until it decides to go away. How can I get rid of it? I have tried sending a message to Iyogi without success.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

• 9 months later...

try a rollback. I contacted IOBIT PRO 5 and had the same thing happen when I called Technical about my Nvidia drivers disappearing no matter how I configirued iobit, even w/o the deep clean.I had to do a rollback to before when I contacted iyogi, and they did not fix the problem. In fact, I had to do a rollback, fortunately was only a few hrs before last backup...so far, I have had no probs. w them in my comp. Reminds me ALWAYS keep up w those BACKUPS (which I suk at:evil:) see if it works.

to keep nvidea drivers and control panels

ps found out for those having the prob.

1. uncheck ALL boxes using Active X, including deep cleans, and ACS tool bar.

2. if you've lost your Nvidia update after using ACS (deep clean or quik care) do a rollback and that restored my nvidea control panel from task bar. Takes off phys x config, video, performance (device settings; specifically profiles, etc)

it also removes the right click nvidia to control panel. Iobit needs to get on this issue

Archived