IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Beta 2 and XP SP1 won't shutdown when running` and some more

I have XP SP1(a) and while auto-defrag A.K.A the program of IOdefrag is running My computer ignores the shutdown and just goes to exactly the way it was. WHY I THINK IT IS IODEFRAG is that after I exit the program via the tray rick click exit, I can shutdown fine.

No other issues to far, however I would suggest an auto-defrag for USB drives and stuff like that or evan the A: drive if one has one... oh and also forgot when selecting in the manual defrag a drive for example C:\ drive and just that one, when one has two and the other drive D:\ is left unchecked the defrag auto checks both and defrags both when selecting the "defrag computer" or "smart defrag option."

Hi nowshining,

Others have had the same problem. You may want to check the topic "post suggestions and bug reports here". I fixed mine by going to auto defrag- setting-defrag options and unchecking "defrag system directories". Others it didn't help. Seems to be a bug in Beta 2.0.

samr.

Archived