IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360- icon disappeared!!

wagygirl

After I ran a scan and removed 3 trojans, the icon for IObit Security 360 disappeared. :shock:

Seems silly, but what else might have gone wrong?

I restarted my computer. I backed it up to before I installed the toolbar. I looked for the icon, and it's not there.

:?: Should I remove your program and reinstall? :?:

I scanned my computer after installing "media search toolbar- by Yontoo".

These were the results:

IObit Security 360

Version:1.6.1.2

Define Version:2502

Time Elapsed:00:03:27

Objects Scanned:51156

Threats Found:4

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Tracking Cookies, Cookies, Cookie:amber@quantserve.com/, 7-2072

Trojan.Win32/BHO, Registry Key, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{a3eaf105-fbc1-470b-bc69-b27ca48a0640}, 5-7268

Trojan.Win32/BHO, Registry Key, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook, 4-20499

Trojan.Win32/BHO, Registry Key, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook.1, 4-20499

-------------------------------------------

After I clicked on "remove" [for the threats], the icon disappeared. Now it looks like this:

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv340/wagygirl/1a360.jpg :???: :???:

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, Its' nice to know that you care, since nobody replied. :sad:

I installed "Advanced System Care 4", and it did the same thing- NO ICON.

Something is wrong with your programs, and apparantly nobody who works for IObit cares.

What a shame. I have ALWAYS felt that IObit programs were the best. After reading several new threads, it appears that IObit is more concerned with NEW programs and not maintaining the programs they already have out. :-x :cry:

Archived