IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New ASC 4 installs, but will not accept old pro license code

RealiT

I downloaded and installed the new ASC Pro4, the installation process uninstalled ASC Pro3, and when I attempted to activate the pro features by entering my pro license code, I received the following error message: "The license has been activated for maximum PCs and cannot be used. Please purchase another license to activate Advanced SystemCare Pro for this PC". This is the only PC I have installed the license of ASC Pro3. What to do now?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and only Homo sapiens, of all Homo species, decorate themselves.

Well, look what it says HERE. :lol::wink:

This discovery proves that Neanderthal lived similar to Homo sapiens (us). Using shells as mixers and bowls, Neanderthal also would decorate themselves in body paint leading archeologists to speculate that they also would have performed ceremonies amongst their clan members.

Cheers.

Archived