IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to migrate license to another PC

Masnor

Hi Masnor,

Here is Iobit policy on the number of PC's per license:

"In AWC v2.4, we will check whether the License Code activated AWC is used for over 3 PCs. (The quantity depends on the license you purchased. The PCs Quantity=3 * License quantity). So please DO NOT expose your own License Code as it can ONLY used for 3 different PCs for 1 license. And we will NOT take any responsibility for your exposing license code Regarding the different PC identification rule, we consider that when the CPU and Hard disk are both changed, it is another PC. So your can upgrade your CPU, mainboard and graphics card."

So if it another PC with different hard disk & PC, the fourth pc would require a new license.

samr.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, but...

Thanks for the response and sorry for the long delay in checking back.

I appreciate the 3 PC license limit. The question was whether AWC could be uninstalled on one PC and thereby free up an installation for another PC. I have an OLD work notebook that will be disposed of soon. I would like to migrate that installation to another notebook.

I understand if that is not part of the Iobit license terms, but I was just checking to see if it was possible within the Iobit license.

• 11 months later...

I have a slightly different problem....

I have installed AWC2 to three PCs. Now I need to move one of the installations to a different PC. How? Will an uninstall have the desired result?

I have a single license but just switched computers, my old computer is DOA and I have the hdd, now I need to reinstall to a my new computer. Still one license for one computer but computer and MAC address are different. Any thoughts on how to do that?

• 6 months later...

"In AWC v2.4, we will check whether the License Code activated AWC is used for over 3 PCs.

samr.

Hello samr,

Where can I found this information? I am using ASC Pro v.3.3.4, I want to know whether my license can be used for 3 PCs as well, or how may PCs can I install?

Thanks,

Sam

Hi samtso,

It is not allowed, but if you can define what you want to do, directly to IObit, and if it is a must, then it is possible that IObit may solve the issue by resetting the code to a new machine.

Bear in mind that, even if they arrange this, it will oly work on one PC.

Cheers.

Archived