IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do you add a file into "Ignore List"?

Leinad1

How do you add a file into "Ignore List"?

Using Ver. 4 keeps deleting a Windows temp file that shouldn't be deleted, cause whenever I restart my system I get an error message stating that the file is missing. I was having the same problem with CCleaner, but I put the file into its ignore list and the problem never happened again, nor did it happen with A.S.C. Pro ver.3, but after upgrading to A.C.S. Pro ver.4 it keeps deleteing the file. I would think you could put the file into the ignore list, but it is grayed out. How does the ignore list work? I don't want to uncheck the whole Windows Temp folder, cause usually I have no need for them, and I want them deleted, except the one file.

I would think you could put it in the "Ignore list", but I can't figure out how to add something into it, it is always grayed out. What am I missing here?

???

Did you put this comment and question in the Wrong thread? :shock:

I don't think they have anything to do with subject of this thread. :?

It appears it should in other thread you created?

If so, Please delete it and I will delete my reply.

• 4 weeks later...

How to add a file or program to the Malware Ignore List?

How do I add a file, folder or program to the Malware ignore list (accessed via Full Malware Scan / settings / Ignore list). It seems to be inaccessible.

How do I add a file, folder or program to the Malware ignore list (accessed via Full Malware Scan / settings / Ignore list). It seems to be inaccessible.

Please run a scan with scan with "Quick Malware scan" separately, then please click the "Show Details" link after scanning to go to the next scanned details window, right-click with an item you wish to keep and select "Ignore This Problem".

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Problem adding file to ignore list

Okay I did the Quick Scan and added the file to the ignore list so now IOBit does not delete the file but when I run ASC it still deletes the file and I cannot figure out how to add it to the ASC ignore list. Can someone point me to info on this? I have spend hours looking for an answer to this. Thanks.

Another section ?

Okay I did the Quick Scan and added the file to the ignore list so now IOBit does not delete the file but when I run ASC it still deletes the file and I cannot figure out how to add it to the ASC ignore list. Can someone point me to info on this? I have spend hours looking for an answer to this. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum raysmithtx :smile:

Is the file appearing in another section of the Advanced SystemCare scan? (EG: Registry Fix)

If it is, the procedure should be the same as Cicely explained:

• Click on Show Details

• Right click on the item

• Select Ignore This Problem

If there is no right click option (EG: Privacy Sweep) click on Settings and untick the item that relates to the file you don't want deleted.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived