IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Printer Spooler turned off by IObit PRO 4

Last night I let my new version of IObit PRO 4 run a deep clean on my Windows 7 (64 bit) OS, and it seems that in the process it turned off my printer spooler. I have Googled for a fix without any luck, I also did a Roll-Back of last nights changes, then restarted, nothing changed...still can't print anything on either printer. I just get the same message that my Printer spooler is turned off?

Any help would really be appreciated!

Ron

By "Deep Clean" I assume you mean the 'Deep Care' series of utilities

which contains the 'Deep Resistry Fix' utility.

Either way it was probably the Registry Cleaner that made the changes.

(that's my Guess)

If so, I think I would try a Restore from an Earlier Backup file.

There are a lot of Uncheckable options on the registry-cleaner's Setup page, and one of those may be related to print-spoolers ? I've not checked on that.

There's also a 'Deep Scan' option on that setup page, but I've never had the Guts to try that one yet. :lol:

I did an Internet search about Print-spooler being turned off in W-7

and found a Great deal of questions and Info about that.

It seems to be a Common problem area, although I've never encountered it.

Here's one at Microsoft:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/windows-7-print-spooler-service-keeps-being-turn/7693c169-9f44-4eec-a7ab-6d3e5155f103

(this one got into Info about the related Registry entries)

Maybe this will help.

Hello Ron Bowren,

Please follow the below setting:

Click on the Turbo Boost then choose to Config the Turbo Boost->uncheck the option of Disable printer support->click the Next button to finish.:-P

Archived