IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC V4 "1 License vs. 1 or 3 User(s)"

Please help me to get Iobit/Avangate to honor the renewal I purchased.

Feb. 7th, I responded to an email invitation to renew my license for $9.99. My "1 license for 3 users" originally cost $39.95, so I jumped at the "bargain" offered to me.

This email asked me to renew. It did NOT state --- “click here for renewal of one license for 1 user or there for renewal of 1 license for all 3 users”.

I “renewed” the license that was currently in play. I did not renew my original license, which was for one user.

The $9.99 was to me, a bargain. It seemed to me that you so valued the renewal, and therefore offered it to me as a special discount.

This renewal went into effect, and my previous license expired Feb. 18. Two days later, I had problems and emailed Cicely, who emailed me back that she had confirmed my account and reset my account and code, so all would work fine. This was TWO DAYS AFTER the "renewal".

The 2nd user worked fine UNTIL I upgraded to V4 a couple of days ago. That's when I got the "licenses used up" message -- like others also on the forum got in error.

Now, tech support is pointing to the "1 license" in a JPG file of my account and noting the 2010 contract was "1 license for 3 users". Believe me I understand, as I have recently purchased 1 license for 3 users for Win7 Family Pack upgrade and MSOffice -- also 1 license for 3 users.

If Iobit/Avangate intended to renew only ONE of my users with ONE license, then the email should have offered that option AND the option to RENEW FOR ALL THREE. Why would your company not want 3 users to renew vs. only one?

Please help right this wrong. It may seem petty but I am a PR pro who specializes in tech reviews and know this is unjust and an error on your part -- even though inadverdent.

Don't lose this happy, longtime, loyal client!

Deb E.:roll:

Hi Debra, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please contact Cicely again with e-mail to support@iobit.com , IObit is the only place you can solve your problem. There is nobody in the forum who can help you to solve this kind of problems.

Explain your situation in details like you did here, and you can also communicate through PMs with Cicely and give a link to this thread for IObit to understand the issue.

Cheers.

Archived