IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Many Pro purchases and codes issues

Hello I have emailed support and have yet to hear from them. The forum says my rapid.drive address is invalid ..which..of course it isn't.

Is there a place where I can just look up my license>? I should have 3 in different states of usage.

Then there is the issue of putting the wrong code on a update that was not the right version..64bit..That was supports fault..sent me an old code..and i didn't realize it until i put in in the wonderful new v4 on the 64bit computer.

Basically this has been a nightmare.

I guess I want to ask..what has a forum activation code to do with license?

I have 3 different activation codes..

Welcome

Welcome to the forum hotcitykitty :smile:

...I guess I want to ask..what has a forum activation code to do with license?...

Nothing. The license code for the software that was sent to you by email after the purchase of the software is what you need.

This is the support forum for the use of IObit software and is mainly volunteers, we have nothing to do with issuing licenses etc.

Any "forum activation code" is only for this forum not for the software.

...Is there a place where I can just look up my license>? I should have 3 in different states of usage....

You can get a copy of your license code(s) sent to your email address by going to IObit - Retrieve License

Sorry, but I don't know what will be the result of looking up 3 licenses. Worth a try.

If you are still having problems then please send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived