IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cnet sells ASC for $17.95 vs IObit @ $12.97

wem55

I purchased ASC 3 days from the Cnet site for $17.95 because I was there reading the product reviews. I assumed that the product would cost the same as IObit sells it for. I was shocked when I went to IObit website and saw they sell ASCPro $5 cheaper than Cnet at $12.97.

Does anyone know why? How do I get a refund from Cnet so I can repurchase product from IObit. In fact, at IObit's price, I'd purchase 2 instead of 1 for both of my computers instead of just my laptop.

Thanksk and new buyers - BEWARE!

FYI - ASC-3 is an older version, you may want to get ASC-4 which was released resently.

There are many differences between the 2 versions.

There are a few minor glitches to be fixed in V4, but overall it is a very good software package.

I understand that the fixes should be completed soon and with auto updates.

It appears that Cnet has not updated the version or the price?

I'm wondering if IObit even knows that Cnet is selling ASC, or the $5. may be Cnet's cut on the deal?

LOL. I meant to say I purchased ASC three days ago. Not that I purchased ASC3. Sorry for the confusion. It was actually ASC4 I purchased from Cnet for $5 more than IObit sells it. Cnet, however, was very good about it and refunded my purchase the same day I complained. I'll repurchase it via IObit.

Archived