IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

need help with logging in badly

need help with logging in badly

hey i downloaded the free version of gamebooster and every time i click on it it to open ,I'm ask for administrator pass word and im not the administrator on this computer my dad is administrator and i cant get in unless i have his pass word, so i realy need a way to were he can set the game booster log in up to were i can open gamebooster without having him log it in every time ,so plz help if u can thnx in advance,

Kendall

I'm no Windows expert but I think he needs to increase your privileges. I think your issue is not with Game booster but with the limitations of your user account.

Windows isn't allowing Game booster to shut down services because you do have have the rights to do so.

BTW, you can both be administrators but maybe your Dad doesn't want that.

thnx for ur help

i have a hp laptop wat far as controls on it can my dad take it and go on to allow gamebooster in the settings or wat ever.

is gamebooster consider a teen or a mature site because he has me set at teen and he wants to kknow will that block it.

any information appreciated.

thnx in ahead of time

kendall1994

Archived