IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 4.0

Hi I´m a former user of Adv Systemcare PRO and Gamebooster PRO

On a Windows 7 64 Ultimate system

I did experience alot of improvements, faster! but also the most annoying experience i had was programs starting hung all time, I couldnt terminate the hung apps anyhow and had to restart computer, this happening 5-10 times a day. It was fixed by uninstalling your softwares.

It´s very sad cause I liked the features alot, will try it again sometime on later versions :)

Hi I´m a former user of Adv Systemcare PRO and Gamebooster PRO

On a Windows 7 64 Ultimate system

I did experience alot of improvements, faster! but also the most annoying experience i had was programs starting hung all time, I couldnt terminate the hung apps anyhow and had to restart computer, this happening 5-10 times a day. It was fixed by uninstalling your softwares.

It´s very sad cause I liked the features alot, will try it again sometime on later versions :)

Hello Customer,

In reply to "but also the most annoying experience i had was programs starting hung all time, I couldnt terminate the hung apps anyhow and had to restart computer" you mentioned, do you mean that there are a huge of apps that take a long time to start or an app need to take a long time to start? Detailed description will be much appreciated:razz:

Thank you.

Archived