IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My Problem with Scheduling and a Q

I have no other problems with this program, it's very good where it is, other than the Scheduling.

On the other versions I never really used the scheduled defrag options, just because I never saw a reason to, since I did it manually everytime I closed my browser. Now that this new one is out, I'm starting to look at the programs features.

First I wanted to ask exactly what AutoDefrag does. I set it to run regardless of cpu usage just to see if it causes much of a diff, but I'm not seeing anything. Also, when I manually defrag, I don't see a difference in fragmentation. *shrug*

Secondly, my computer doesn't require a password to get on, or to use certain things, so when I try to put the program to defrag when I'm idle, it doesn't defrag, or anything. It's not much of a big problem, i'd just like to not have to think about defragging ever, with auto and scheduled defragging on.

Please and Thank you!

Archived