IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor Remains at "A"

wem55

The PM remains at the letter A and never changes. When I run Quick Care there are always problems to be fixed, sometimes quite a few. Consequently I'm thinking my PM isn't working. It's been on "A" for a about a week now. Any suggestions wld be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi wem55,

When you use the most recent version of ASC 4.0.0.163 or higher, sensitivity of PM is higher.

If you are using the most recent version and it is still showing -A- all the time, then your PC and the recourses are at really on the higher end.

In short, if you see any movement in CPU, RAM, Disk or Network in PM, then your PM is working as it should.

Cheers.

Oh OK. I do see movement in everything except Disk (a previous question) so I'll accept yr explanation. It was just kind of weird because before the letter grade use to fluctuate, even from A to D sometimes. I did have to do a system restore and ever since the PM grading ended. However the restore was at a point where the PM had a grade of A. Thx for responding. :smile:

I'm sure the moderator will respond to yr question, but honestly I don't believe the grade PM gives. The reason I don't is on my desktop, I did a fresh factory restore. Afterwards I installed ASC and the PM indicated a scan was required. I did it and it moved from C to A. This has happened periodically which to me indicates it works properly (that the free version). On my paid version on my laptop, the grade remains an 'A' and I have a LOT of stuff on there. It's my main computer I use for business. When I do a scan, it indicates 'fixes' need to be performed. I have ASC perform the fixes. I can't understand why it didn't go to B or C when fixes were needed. In conclusion, I think PM letter grading is not really indicative to the actual state of our computers. There seem to be too many variances. But the CPU, Ram & Network indicators seem to work (however Disk remains at zero). So I just run ASC no matter what the grade is. You B or C may indeed be an A, as my A is probably a B or C at times.

Thanks for the very fast response! Guess the grading is just something else for us to worry about our computers. Did have some problems today after adding a 2nd internal HDD. Had a freeze up during some partitioning work and had to restore using my image that had just been made this morning. Put everything back in order and that is when I noticed the C grade after seeing nothing but A/B's in the past. Puter is jetting right along so will just ignore that pesky thing, might even hit the "exit" button. 8-)

Well, well

Just noticed that I have my "A" back! Still running original PSU that came w/computer and being as its only 300w, thought that may be the problem, since installing the new internal HDD yesterday, but everything is smoooooth. FYI. 8:)

• 2 weeks later...

contantly requests Quick clean, deep clean & turbo boost

Since I purchased this in April this year, my perforance rating has always been "A" but for past 2 days it keeps saying different things. One minute it will say quick clean needed so I do that then after I have done that it changes and it will say deep clean and turbo boost needed so I do them both as well but still it does not change the setting. After performing all the advised steps it still says quick clean needed and just repeats the previous mentioned actions. What I don't understand is nothing has been changed on my pc, no programs added or removed, no updates for anything, not downloaded anything not been on any different sites or opened mail, so why has this rating changed and why won't it return to the A rating? Why is it constantly telling me to perfom, quick cleam, deep clean & turbo boost and repeating itself after I have done them? Should I uninstal it and reinstall again and if so how do I do this and not get charged again?:x:-(:roll::?

Archived