IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language Files for Game Booster 3 (& PRO)

Hi ealeman, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

If you attach the language file to a post in this thread, fellow Dutch speakers can download and use it even before IObit releases the next version.

It has happened before that e-mailed language files couldn't be included in the next release.

Some times a user may find a fault in the languaage file, so if you agree, can change and post/send by e-mail it again

Cheers.

Thankyou! i like the forum!

i made some fixes on my language file so i think it's bug-free now :)

Dutch_Fix_Emile.lng

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MuffinVendor (er du bager :-) ) (are you a baker :-) )

I am really glad someone else will help translate some of all the applications that IObit has by now. Thanks!!

I looked through your translation and it looks OK - I only found 1 spelling mistake when I skimmed through your translation. Not very important :-)

I once in a while "translate" different from what the English text says if I find that the English text doesn't descibe the function precisely enough.

After all the purpose is to make everything as clear as possible for Danish speaking users. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

This is my Danish translation for Game Booster :)

This was human made - not machine

I hope you will enjoy ;) I send an email containing the translation aswell.

Sincerely,

MuffinVendor.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi MuffinVendor (er du bager :-) ) (are you a baker :-) )

I am really glad someone else will help translate some of all the applications that IObit has by now. Thanks!!

I looked through your translation and it looks OK - I only found 1 spelling mistake when I skimmed through your translation. Not very important :-)

I once in a while "translate" different from what the English text says if I find that the English text doesn't descibe the function precisely enough.

After all the purpose is to make everything as clear as possible for Danish speaking users. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg - I am unfortunately not a baker :P (But I do like Muffin's) :wink:

I am glad that my work is appriciated - I did have some troubles trying to translate the more "technical" words, however I did my best - if you need my assistance at a later point just MSN or Email at >e-mail address is deleted for security reasons<

- Muffin

EDIT: e-mail address is sent to solbjerg by a PM and deleted from the post for security reasons.

Turkish Language File for Game Booster 3 Beta3 /Oyun Güçlendirici 3 Beta3 için Türkçe Dil Dosyası

Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish_GB3_B3.lng for Game Booster 3 Beta3.

Download it to Language folder in the main Game Booster 3 folder.

You will find Türkçe option in the pop-up menu of Language when you click on the highlighted tools figure button at the top right corner of the GUI.

Click on Türkçe and Game Booster 3 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it! :smile:

Cheers.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Ekte Oyun Güçlendirici 3 Beta3 (Game Booster 3 Beta3) için Turkish_GB3_B3.lng Türkçe dil dosyasını bulabilirsiniz.

Lütfen onu Game Booster 3 ana dizinindeki Language dizinine indirin.

Kullanıcı Arayüzü sağ üst köşesindeki alet şekilli düğmeye tıkladığınız zaman, Diller beliren menüsünde Türkçe seçeneğini bulabilirsiniz.

Türkçe üzerine tıklayın, Oyun Güçlendirici 3 (Game Booster 3) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin! :smile:

Selamlar.

Turkish_GB3_B3.lng

Turkish Language File for Game Booster 3 /Oyun Güçlendirici 3 için Türkçe Dil Dosyası

Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish_GB3.lng for Game Booster 3.

You will find Türkçe 3 option in the pop-up menu of Language when you click on the highlighted tools figure button at the top right corner of the GUI.

Click on Türkçe 3 and Game Booster 3 will be in Turkish.

Cheers.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Ekte Oyun Güçlendirici 3 (Game Booster 3) için Turkish_GB3.lng Türkçe dil dosyasını bulabilirsiniz.

Kullanıcı Arayüzü sağ üst köşesindeki alet şekilli düğmeye tıkladığınız zaman, Diller beliren menüsünde Türkçe 3 seçeneğini bulabilirsiniz.

Türkçe 3 üzerine tıklayın, Oyun Güçlendirici 3 (Game Booster 3) Türkçe olacaktır.

Selamlar.

Turkish_GB3.lng

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Turkish Language File for Game Booster PRO /Oyun Güçlendirici PRO için Türkçe Dil Dosyası

Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish_GB_PRO_Beta1.lng for Game Booster PRO.

You will find Türkçe PRO option in the pop-up menu of Language when you click on the highlighted tools figure button at the top right corner of the GUI.

Click on Türkçe PRO and Game Booster PRO will be in Turkish.

Cheers.

Ekte Oyun Güçlendirici PRO (Game Booster PRO) için Turkish_GB_PRO_Beta1.lng Türkçe dil dosyasını bulabilirsiniz.

Kullanıcı Arayüzü sağ üst köşesindeki alet şekilli düğmeye tıkladığınız zaman, Diller beliren menüsünde Türkçe PRO seçeneğini bulabilirsiniz.

Türkçe PRO üzerine tıklayın, Oyun Güçlendirici PRO (Game Booster PRO) Türkçe olacaktır.

Selamlar.

Turkish_GB_PRO_Beta1.lng