IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster freezing Starcraft 2

I tried the gamebooster trial, and everytime I tried playing Starcraft 2 it would freeze my PC and shut it off, so I tried starting it up and it shut it off again, and I tried Starcraft 2 again a few times and it kept freezing so I uninstalled it, and went on playing as if normal. Can I get help on why it does this and fix it?

Hi Defnist, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Have you adjusted/choosen the processes and services GB stopped/exited by default?

Before clicking Boost button, please click Customize link on the main GUI and try enabling/disabling the checkboxes of processes/services you think may be the reason of the freezing glitch.

Cheers.

He is Asking if you have Done the proper configuration Settings.

As with All utility programs, you need to determine the proper settings before running the program.

If you are not familiar with the computer system, you should find someone that is.

Archived