IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Great additions:

1) Recognize Steam Games.

2) Right click on processes to view information stored at Iobit.

3) Before and after boost bar.

4) Gamebox gone replaced with my games (Steam) automatically boosting and reverting. Nice.

Added: Have a problem, when I launch a Steam Game (L4D2) the game starts just before GB3 starts automatically shutting down services, About 1/2 the time my computer freezes. I think this is because GB3 is running behind my game loading. I think you need to set some time of game delay launch to be sure GB3 completes before the game loads.

Also, the "Monitor games launched by right click" has a conflict with Steam games. I go the L4D2 forums by right clicking on the L4D2 shortcut from Steam (many other right click options there also). This causes GB3 to activate gaming mode. Then on the other hand, I guess this is why it can be turned off?

Some may say this isn't as pretty ad 3.2. I say it's looks great and it's much more functional.

I do miss the graph which showed the CPU load though. I would like to see that return somewhere.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I agree, remember that this is beta and whatever content and features you see doesn't guarantee that they will be in the final release.

Archived