IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PC Tuneup Button

WBSteele

When I click on PC Tuneup (Tools page of Security 360 Pro), I am sent to the download page for Advanced System Care. I have ASC Pro 4 installed.

How do I get it to call ASC Pro 4 when I click the PC Tuneup button?

I use Firefox yet all web calls (by Security 360 Pro) use Windows Internet Explorer. How do I fix that as well?

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)

IObit Security 360 Pro

Advanced SytemCare Pro 4

I have gone to the IObit product page and don't even see the Security 360 Pro listed as a product. I went to look into the Game Booster, and now I am confused. The Advanced System Essential seems to have the three programs of interest combined. How does it compare with Security 360 Pro and ASC Pro 4? I know the ASC Pro 4 is included in the Advanced System Essential, but what exactly do I have with Security 360 Pro?

After reading other posts in this forum, I see now that Security 360 Pro has been replaced by IObit Malware Fighter Pro. If I am correct, Advanced System Essential will have what I have now and Game Booster (which is what I wanted to try out). Perhaps I should just update to the Advanced System Essential ... any thoughts? Just uninstall ASC Pro 4 and Security 360 and install the newly purchased Advanced System Essential?

Hi WBSteele, welcome to IObit forum!

Please read Please read the IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT about IS360 thread for IS 360

Here is my suggestion:

You don't have to uninstall any of your programs, but change your IObit Security 360 PRO to IObit Malware Fighter PRO by installing IMF and it will uninstall IS360 automatically.

IMF IObit Malware Fighter 1.0 Final available! is the download thread for it.

For the Game Booster, there are 2 alternatives at the moment.

1) Game Booster 2.3 downloadable from Game Booster 2.3 is released... thread. (If you are lucky the supplied Premium code could still be used.)

2) Game Booster 3 Beta 1 (The new Game Booster) can be downloded from IObit Game Booster 3 BETA 1.0 released! thread.

Summary.

Install IMF and install GB2.3 and GB 3.0, you can buy GB when you feel GB3 is ready.

Cheers.

Archived