IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 4 locking puter up

madbill

I have advanced system care 4 which WAS working fine up to about 10 days ago then it started locking up my puter, well not totally locking it up but as close as you can come to it. It is on all the time I have set the auto care to run at 4:00 AM while I am sleeping BUT it runs all the time as soon as I put my puter down(lap top) for 15 minutes I open the screen and I have a total black screen and after 3 or 4 minutes it starts to open up in small sections and after 7--8 minutes its finally open to a little box in the middle of the screen that says"message from web page in the blue on top of message and in the tan area under the header it says out of memory on line 65 or line 1 or line 16 or line etc etc etc got the picture? Now you hit the ok in the box and it will pop right back with the same line number or another you can keep hitting this for infinity and it still pop up, you can try to close it and it will pop right back up this goes on forever, you can't close the web page you can't do nothing except reboot then its fine until you put it down n it sits for 10 15 minutes and it all starts again. I have sent pic of it to support and the only thing I got back was an auto reply saying run all the things in pro care blah blah blah bottom line NO ANSWER NO HELP NO NOTHING my puter is useless and I have not receive one #$% bit of help from the usless support and I am a paying customer. so after sending several support emails I am here with hope of some real help cause the support has given me absolutly nothing at all and I am way beyond upset lots of swear words:evil::evil: I want it fixed or how do I turn it off completly so I can use my puter? I have all the auto stuff turned off but it has made not one bit of dirrerence and when it was on it ran all the time the same way its doing it now PLEASE HELP

MADBILL

it's smarter to do auto once a week, and have the logon/logoff auto tools too.

this likely isn't asc but something to do with memory leaks and page files, or maybe even malware.

1. download http://www.resplendence.com/download/sanitySetup.exe
  2. install
  3. click analyze after running
  4. look at conclusion in report

then check performance stuff like ram usage, page file, hdd indexing, backuo solutions, cpu usage etc..

Archived