IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 2.X [Bug]

Shiw Liang

Hello guys,

I've been using the Smart Defrag 2.0, 2.1 and 2.1.0.1111 (I think)

Well the problem is that I've been checking if that bug was fixed...too bad that it still isn't...

For Example:

Analysing 2000 fragmented files, when it goes to defrag number of fragments goes to '0' and start to increase 1,4,until the Defrag has stopped.

When the Defrag has finished, the number of fragments stop increasing.

When it is optimising the files, the numbers of fragments stays the same as previously when the Defrag just stopped...And finally when it is done it shows Number of fragment left = 0.00%

Fix that Display of Fragment please...

Thank you,

Shiw Liang

I have noticed that 'Fragments:' Counter does Not count up when doing 'Optimize' though, (when it will be running for 30 minutes or more on a very fragmented drive).

I don't know if it does that every time, but I noticed it once.

(since I very seldom even look at the counter)

It seems that the program does not consider Optimization, of many files, to be defragmenation of those files?

No problem but it does seem strange.

Archived