IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance monitor

Hi all,

I have a question about the performance monitor. I am using a bare-bones work computer which I added Advanced System Care free and until I did the update to 4.0.1 my grade was always an "A". I did a deep scan this weekend and now my grade is a "C". What might be going on?

Thanks.

Same Question

Since no one has posted a answer yet, I would like to echo the exact same symptom so that readers know this is not a isolated incident. I always keep my system "tuned" and always show a "A" on the performance monitor except for momentary lower grades if the computer is working. However, when idle I always have a "A". I just did a Deep Care this evening and once complete I know show a "C" when idle. I have a couple of other tools and ran them. I cleaned out some unused programs. Ran a Quick Care whick gave me a "A" for about 2 seconds then it immediately went to "C" and stays there. My CPU is currently hovering between 0% to 5%. Disk is at 1%. Ram is at 15% and Network is at 0%. I have read some other posts saying to disregard the grade and keep track of the above but I don't like when I pay for something and it doesn't work right. I don't like to pin the bar graph's and like seeing a accurate "grade". Please advise. I'm close to unistalling and reinstalling. I'm convinced that it had something to do with the Deep Care mentioned by me and the original post because that is exactly when the incorrect grade presented itself was upon completiong of that scan.

Hi guys, I have mentioned it somewhere else but IObit changed the sensitivity of Performance Monitor in ASC4.0.1. So it is more sensitive now.

Please check the Task Manager if there is any process using resources at the time of transition from grade A to C.

It is advisable to use Turbo Boost once after adjusting the settings to your preferences. See if this increase the grade and then turning it off decreases the grade to the original.

Also % figures are relative so it will be helpful if you give figures for RAM in MB, CPU speed of the PC, and I/O.

Cheers.

Archived