IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

not impressed at all..

I just uninstalled iobit malware fighter. After 2 years of paying for the pro version of security 360, i find that i'm forced to update to malware fighter which, when i run a scan, makes my computer freeze up which necessitates a forced shutdown and restart. Basically i've paid for a product which worked and have had it replaced with one that doesnt work.

when i contacted iobit support all i got was a standard 'send us a screenshot of the problem' type response. well, a screen shot of a frozen screen isnt going to help much is it?

if iobit cant fix this problem then i want my money back..

not happy at all :x

I just uninstalled iobit malware fighter. After 2 years of paying for the pro version of security 360, i find that i'm forced to update to malware fighter which, when i run a scan, makes my computer freeze up which necessitates a forced shutdown and restart. Basically i've paid for a product which worked and have had it replaced with one that doesnt work.

when i contacted iobit support all i got was a standard 'send us a screenshot of the problem' type response. well, a screen shot of a frozen screen isnt going to help much is it?

if iobit cant fix this problem then i want my money back..

not happy at all :x

I have addressed this as well, with no repsonse from any one.

Hi all,

When we have asked the Computer Details during registration, our aim was to find out if there is a common denominator for certain glitches and also give quick responses to the users analysing the Computer Details.

It seems that freezing problem for IMF is common for a certain OS - hardware - software combination.

So please give as much details, including RAM and pagefile availability, as possible for your PCs/laptops together with the settings used for IMF such as Scanning priority and others.

Also it will be better for all to use the most recent version of IMF available in IMF IObit Malware Fighter 1.0 Final available! thread.

Cheers.

Thank you and cheers.

Hi knightsbbs,

I have given the response in the other thread, but if I can't repeat the glitch or don't see where it stuck, I don't know where to look.

I know that you prefer IMF to work to compansation, as a paid customer I would suggest to contact IObit directly. If you prefer, please go to http://www.iobit.com/onlin<WBR>esupport.html to contact support team for quick email help.

Cheers.

Workaround for IoBit's Malware Fighter problems

Get your license key from Malware Fighter's opening screen & record it. Uninstall the program, then reinstall Security 360 from the Downloads folder. Open 360 and type in your license key, and it will work as before. It's a good idea to keep installation programs and to record license keys for all paid downloads, for just this kind of situation.

Get your license key from Malware Fighter's opening screen & record it. Uninstall the program, then reinstall Security 360 from the Downloads folder. Open 360 and type in your license key, and it will work as before. It's a good idea to keep installation programs and to record license keys for all paid downloads, for just this kind of situation.

yeah but if iobit arent going to support security 360 anymore then its not worth having

Archived