IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

lost pro version during update

from 360 pro. b4 i upgraded n there wads a page that said if i had te pro version then I would get thhe pro version of malware fighter but nooooooooooo!!!!!!! what a BURN! AND TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ON LINE I HAVE TO HAVE THE PRO VERSION! SO WTF DO I DO NOW? THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MKUCH BECAUSE THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY ASC4! IM READY TO UNINSTALL ALL IOBIT SOFTWARE FROM MY SYSTEM AND OTHERS I TURNED ON TO IOBIT ! ANY SUGGESTIONS?????????:evil:

Contact Support

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????????

Yes, press the Caps Lock key to turn CAPS off.

from 360 pro. b4 i upgraded n there wads a page that said if i had te pro version then I would get thhe pro version of malware fighter but nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

IObit Malware Fighter replaces IObit Security 360 and the same license code should work.

Did you try putting in the license code you received for IObit Security 360?

....to speak to someone on line I have to have the pro version! So what do I do now?....

You purchased the Pro version of IObit Security 360 so you are entitled to online support.

Did you try and contact IObit Support about this?

Please contact IObit Support and/or send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

And, please don't shout at us or them.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived