IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF Blocked Web Items, Firefox and Cookie White List

I have IMF Pro installed and it is working fine. I am also using Firefox 5.0 Beta 3.

I had Firefox set to accept all cookies including third party cookies. I noticed that IMF showed a number of Blocks under Web in the Overview section. No problem.

However over the weekend I decided to install the Firefox addon "Cookie Whitelist with Buttons" After installing it I set Firefox to Not Allow 3rd Party Cookies. After a bit of trial and error I figured out how to use Cookie Whitelist with regard to those sites that I log on to that have their own Cookies and Third Party Cookies. I could not find any good documentation on how to use it so it had to be a trial and error thingy.

Since then there have been no Blocks by IMF Pro under Web in the Overview section in close to 15,000 Files Scanned.

Just saying8:)

Archived