IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How To Uninstall Toolbox

stevencap

Delete folder

Welcome to the forum stevencap :smile:

First I just want to confirm that you want to uninstall the Portable version of IObit Toolbox NOT the Toolbox that is included in Advanced SystemCare 4

The Portable version of IObit Toolbox comes in a ZIP file and is not installed to your computer like EXE files usually are.

After downloading IObit Toolbox you would have extracted the contents of iobit_toolbox.zip to a folder somewhere (of your choice) on the computer.

Simply delete that folder

Note: If any Iobit Toolbox programs are running (EG: SmartRAM) then Exit (close) it before deleting the folder.

All the best, woz of oz

Toolbox Removal

Thanks for your reply that's the thing i've uninstalled adv sys care/Smart defrag the only other Iobit programs but the toolbox is still there functioning quite fine on it's own that's what the problem is i can't find a way to remove it other then manually any suggestions. ???

Which Toolbox

...that's the thing i've uninstalled adv sys care/Smart defrag...

Ok, we need to make it clear which version of IObit Toolbox you mean.

1) There is a Portable version of IObit Toolbox which can be downloaded from HERE

2) There is a version of IObit Toolbox that is included in Advanced SystemCare

Are you tring to uninstall 1) the Portable version or 2) the version that is included in Advanced SystemCare?

Are you saying that you uninstalled Advanced SystemCare but Toolbox is still there?

Did you ever download the Portable version?

....but the toolbox is still there functioning quite fine on it's own....

What do you mean by functioning?

Do you mean you can see it running in Task Manager?

If you can see it running in Task Manager please post a screenshot.

If you are unsure how to do a screenshot and post it here, go to Usage of IObit Products - Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum

To capture the screenshot, you can also use FastStone Capture (free version, very handy tool)

All the best, woz of oz

Archived