IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

update->license bug

captainron

Ok here

Windows XP SP3. My setting is Check for updates when program is launched

I got the pop-up for the language file update and installed it.

The update was only offered once (I just manually checked for updates) and I still have Pro

Did you do some computer 'cleaning' ?

All the best, woz of oz

Windows XP SP3. My setting is Check for updates when program is launched

I got the pop-up for the language file update and installed it.

The update was only offered once (I just manually checked for updates) and I still have Pro

Did you do some computer 'cleaning' ?

All the best, woz of oz

Nope, no cleaning. Just the update, then it's free version. If cleaning caused it it'd be another bug ^^

Hi captainron,

I suppose you are using 4.0.1.200, and the glitch happens on that version. Right?

What happens if you move License.dat file in the main ASC4 folder to some other place, run ASC4 as FREE, exit and then you move .dat back to it's original location and Run ASC4 again?

Cheers.

Hi captainron,

I suppose you are using 4.0.1.200, and the glitch happens on that version. Right?

What happens if you move License.dat file in the main ASC4 folder to some other place, run ASC4 as FREE, exit and then you move .dat back to it's original location and Run ASC4 again?

Cheers.

it goes back to pro

• 4 weeks later...

Archived